The lawyers who work within the printing industry
have significant experience in working with owners of commercial
sheet-fed and web offset printing companies, prepress and color
separation trade shops and publishing companies. This experience
also includes the sale of such companies to publicly owned printing
conglomerates. In addition to such transactions, we also have
counseled owners and management in securities, employment, labor,
tax benefits, real estate, environmental and corporate governance
Specific examples of our printing industry background
- Representation of the management of a holding company with five
subsidiaries (which own weekly shoppers, suburban newspapers and
commercial printers) in a buyout of all the capital stock of its
holding company, a publicly owned British company.
- Representation of a printing company in the negotiations and
completion of a multimillion-dollar credit facility with a New
- Representation of the stockholders of a sheet-fed printing
company in the sale of its capital stock to a publicly owned, New
York Stock Exchange listed company.
- Negotiations of employment and stock option agreements for the
remaining senior management when bought by a larger printing
- Regular collaboration with Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
(GATF) on legal matters affecting printers and their industry.